足彩胜负14场From a garage start-up to a global media business - this is our story.
Our story REA Group started as a seedling of an idea: could the internet change the way the world experiences property?
In 1995, in a garage in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne (and with the internet still a new concept to many), our founders could never have predicted just how much their idea would change the way people experience property.
Today, REA Group is one of the great Australian start-up success stories. Spanning six countries and with more than 1,400 people, we’re re-imagining what’s possible and delivering exceptional experiences to both our customers and consumers every day.
Like any 20-something, we’re excited by the future and how we can shape it。 But we also know it’s important to remember where we’ve come from。
Discover our story
- The genius begins in our founder's garage.
- REA Group gets serious with the help of News Ltd and floats on the ASX.
- realestate.com.au cracks 1 million unique visitors a month.
- REA Group acquires 59% of casa.it in Italy.
- squarefoot.com.hk launches in Hong Kong.
- realcommercial.com.au launches in Australia.
- We increase our shareholding of Italy's casa.it to 70%.
- We acquire the atHome group of real estate websites in Luxembourg, France, Belgium and Germany.
- The property obsession continues with realestate.com.au reaching a unique audience of 5 million per month.
- Going mobile with the first realestate.com.au iOS app.
- Invention ramps up with our very first Hack Day.
- Spread our wings to Greater China by partnering with Thoughtworks.
- We acquire 100% of Italy's casa.it.
- Mobile milestone: the realestate.com.au app reaches 1 million downloads.
- Our Asia focus continues with the launch of myfun.com.
- Giving back: our community partnership with Launch Housing begins.
- Space for our new place. Head office opened at 511 Church Street, Richmond.
- Making renting easier with the aquisition of 1form.com.au.
- We entered North America with an investment in Move, inc.
- 20 years young!
- Bring on Asia! We expand our footprint in South East Asia with the acquisition of iProperty Group.
- Going global with the launch of Global Property Network.
- Sharing is caring. We acquired flatmates.com.au.
- Launch of Australia’s first virtual property app, realestate.com.au VR on Google Daydream.
- We announce the sale of our European businesses in Luxembourg, France, Germany and Italy.
- Hello India! We invest in PropTiger, housing.com and makaan.com.
- Spacely launches, connecting people to short-term spaces for work.
- Entered the home loans market giving consumers choice as part of their digital home loan experience.
- Smartline joins the REA team.
- Hometrack joins the REA team.