Product Manager - Customer Platforms
- Start-up pace, big business scale
- Powered by passionate people
- Making it happen together
We are REA Group Asia, part of REA Group
We are a growing digital property business which connecting a global audience using new technology, innovation and personalized products。 We are here changing the way the world experiences property。
What you'll be doing
The role is required to analyse adoption and performance of customer platforms, and customer needs/feedback across Asia, and defining the requirements of the product that the tech team/engineers will build。 This is a cross-functional role and translating ideas into new platform features and development planning。
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers and stakeholders.
- Work with senior management to participate in product plans and road-maps.
- Active cross-function engagement to ensure priorities meet business target.
- Active participation in Scrum rituals to ensure improvement on quality and velocity in delivery.
- Discipline in tracking and measuring releases, for on-going improvement.
Who we're looking for
- At least 5 years working experience of which 3 years is within product management
- Capable of managing multiple Products delivery in parallel.
- Proven track record in managing a successful project.
- Have proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Sharp problem-solving, analytical, & creative thinking skills
- Have experience in product life-cycle management
- Possess organizational and leadership abilities
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile framework
The REA experience
At REA, our product teams succeed because of their global mindset, entrepreneurial spirit and passion for progress. When you’re committed to relentless innovation and agile working, and you’re alongside the sharpest brains in the industry, there’s no limit to where you can take your career.
If you like the sound of us, then we think you should apply today. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a bit more through our various social channels.
Follow REA Group Asia on to be part of our story now。